Powerline Model 10-199 Regulator
14 Volts, Adjustable, External Voltage Regulator
For 12 volt systems
- High-side regulation
- High-voltage shutdown
- 100-volt load dump protection
- Loss-of-ground protection
- Short-circuit protection for both field and ignition circuits
- Up to 15 amps of available field current
- Drives dual alternator systems
- LED indication of Ignition, Field, Stator, and Under-voltage (Low battery voltage)
- Anodized aluminum heat sink with potted components
- Adjustable voltage with a top-mounted potentiometer
If out of stock, you can call and place your order over the phone.
I am refitting an older catamaran with 2 120A alternators with external regulators.
The last system installed was surprising, wires greasy etc…
I decided for an electronic isolator 2 alt, 3 batt
I installed the regulator following the manuals of other regulators as I couldn't find one explicitly for the 10-199… and it didn’t work: tension at the alternator was varying between 12 and 30 volts, batteries would charge a minute then stopped…
Finally found my mistake: the connection to the + was on the wrong battery. I had connected it to the Service batteries not to the battery of the engine which had the alternator….
Then it works perfectly.
So great product, even resistant to some mistakes