Powerline Model 10-401 Regulator
14 Volts, Non-Adjustable, Internal Voltage Regulator
For 12 volt systems
- High-side regulation with field short-circuit protection
- Remote battery sensing
- Dash warning indicator lamp or LED with ignition turn on that indicates no charge or over-voltage
- Voltage set-point, Temperature Compensated
- Auto start by rotation
- One wire operational (if desired to go that route)
- FET output transistor saturation voltage no greater than .5 Volts
- Less than 1.3 Milli-amps standby drain current at B+ terminal
- FET field switching duty cycle set at 400 hertz
- Field transistor capable of handling 6 amps continuous at 125 degrees Celsius case temperature
If out of stock, you can still place an order and we’ll begin working on fulfilling it. Click on the RED tab at the top of the page labeled "What you should know when ordering from us online" for more details. Or give us a call at 1-800-443-9394.
Orders placed before 1 pm (Central time) can be shipped out the same day, if in stock.